Logic Pro Sweep MSP Horse Muck collector
The Logic MSP120 ‘Pro-Sweep’ is the ideal machine for the regular collection of horse muck, helping to maintain healthy paddocks and horses.
Since its introduction, Logic have sold thousands of sweeper-collectors, the prime use being for efficiently picking up horse muck.
The Logic Pro-Sweep combined with a suitable towing vehicle with just one person driving can be "ten times" quicker than by hand or with a vacuum system.
Driving over the pile of horse muck at approximately 5 miles per hour allows the 4ft sweeping brush to sweep the muck directly into the hopper.
Ideally this task should be carried out as often as possible. This can depend on time availability or how many horses are in each field.
Once the task has been completed the hopper is unloaded in a suitable place with the tipping winch.
Whether you have one or two horses and only do this job at weekends or you have 30+ horses and do it daily there is no better and faster way of collecting horse muck.
Available to order - contact us for details.
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and manufacturer delivery charge.
- 1.2 metre working width
- Swivel tow hitch for safety
- Floating drawbar for light, easy hitching and more compact storage
- Remote throttle cable which is clipped onto the towing vehicle during use
- Throttle cable ‘park’ to prevent tangles when machine is not in use
- Easy to start Honda 5.5hp engine
- Mesh topped hopper visually indicates when hopper is full
- Mesh top easily removed for cleaning purposes
- Strong manual winch for easy hopper emptying
- Improved emptying height for easier midden production
- Easy-action height setting adjuster with locking nut
- Optional tine bar to assist with removal of stubborn dung piles
- Useful capacity hopper (equivalent to approx. 6 wheelbarrows)
- Large rear castor wheels for low ground pressure, stability and manoeuvrability
- Open-wheel design prevents mud build-up in wet conditions allowing all-year-round use
- Low ground pressure minimises damage to ground in wet conditions
- New low-maintenance main shaft bearings
- Useful for removing other debris such as twigs, leaves, acorns, grass clippings etc
- Improved mechanicals to drive system extends maintenance periods
- Lower maintenance suspension components
- MSP120W - 1.2m brushing width, 588 Ltr hopper, 5.5hp centrifugal clutch Honda engine, c/w remote throttle and geared winch for emptying
- MSP120WT - As above with adjustable tine bar fitted
- MSP120R - 1.2m brushing width, 588 Ltr hopper, 5.5hp centrifugal clutch Honda engine, c/w remote throttle control and tipping rope
- MSP120RM - As above fitted with mesh floor