- ATV Groundcare Attachments
- ATV Mowers & Toppers
- Logic Scrub Buster Flail Mower MFT
Logic Scrub Buster Flail Mower MFT
The Scrub Buster is designed to tackle heavy duty, rough conditions and when used in combination with an ATV/UTV provides access to rough or steep ground which may not be accessible to larger machinery.
This Logic flail mower range are the ideal machines to cut grass, rush, brambles, heather and other vegetation. However, this model range is also equally capable of cutting good quality grass in paddocks, offering a really good finish. When fitted with the low ground pressure tyre option, they allow access to wet ground, preventing wheel ruts and minimising damage.
See the MFP flail mower range for the other option, recommended for more general topping purposes. Also, the TRM rotary mower, suitable for regular topping/grass cutting on more even ground.
Logic’s MFT flail mower range comes in 1.0m and 1.2m cutting widths. All models are fitted with a quick off-set drawbar, anti-scalping roller, engine kill switch and easy height adjustment. Options include a choice of wheels alongside or wheels behind – this option improves access through narrow openings as well as allowing closer cutting up to walls/fences. Electric start and remote throttle controls are available.
A flotation wheel option is available for softer conditions on wheels alongside models only. Please note that wheels-behind options do place significant additional loading on the drawbar, so ensure that the towing vehicle is suitable – a jack is provided to assist hitch attachment and removal.
Available to order - contact us for details
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and manufacturer delivery charge
- Heavy duty top of the range flail mower for working in the harshest conditions
- 1.0 m and 1.2m cutting widths available
- 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ twin engine
- Triple belts with manual lever engagement system
- Emergency engine ‘kill-switch’
- Easy height adjustment
- Quick off-set drawbar
- Anti-scalping roller
- Wheels alongside for easy towing/balance
- Wheels behind variant available: improves access through narrow openings and allows closer cutting up to walls/fences (NB This option significantly increases weight on drawbar so please ensure towing vehicle is suitable).
- Trail behind any suitable vehicle
Wheels alongside with:
- MFT100B18 - 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ Twin engine
- MFT100B18R - 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ Twin engine
1.2m MODELS (Quick Offset Drawbar)
Wheels alongside with:
- MFT120B18 - 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ Twin engine
- MFT120B18R - 18hp Briggs & Stratton ‘V’ Twin engine