Oxdale TM400 Tractor Mounted Log Splitter
The TM400 range of log splitters is suitable for most tractors. The splitter fits to a standard rear three point linkage and only requires a hydraulic power supply and a free flow return.
The beauty of this log splitter allows the user to work the machine at ground level for those larger diameter log or it can be raised to a comfortable waist height for those easier to handle logs.
The unique axe head allows a 10 ton capacity ram to be fitted which makes the splitting operation very quick.
Available to order.
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
Manufacturer delivery charge and fitting charge may also apply.
- Tractor mounted hydraulic log splitter which runs off the tractor’s hydraulics
- 10 tonne splitting force
- The splitting wedge is specially forged, hardened and has a double chamfer to give the best splitting action available on the market
- Suitable for all tractors with ISO CAT 1 and CAT 2 linkages; including low HP compact tractor and large high horsepower tractors
- The unit can be fitted on the front or rear three point linkage
- For added safety all the hydraulic pipes are covered in anti burst lagging and both hands are required on the lever to operate the ram. Lifting the lever will power the splitting wedge through the logs and lowering the lever will retract the ram
- Capable of splitting logs up to 18 inches high and is not limited to the width of logs it can split
- 20Hp minimum
Linkage: ISO CAT 1/2
Max operating pressure: 4780 psi/330 bar
Minimum oil flow: 14L per minute
Ram bore diameter: 60mm
Ram stroke: 400mm
Ram rod diameter: 40mm