Logic OBS60 ATV On Board Sprayer (60L)
Whether it's spraying arable headlands, spot control in grassland or around buildings and sheds there will always be a use for an on-board sprayer on a quad.
The Logic 60 litre on-board sprayer range has been designed to fit onto the rear carrier rack of an ATV. Each nozzle requires an output of between 1.0 and 1.6 litres per minute at a spraying pressure of between 2 and 3 bars.
Available to order - contact us for details.
Prices shown are exclusive of VAT and manufacturer delivery charge.
- Tanks are rotationally moulded for strength and durability in 4 sizes 60/135/270/600 litres.
- Pumps are ‘Shurflo’ 12v, 3 models 4.5, 9.0 and 14.4 litre/min. Petrol engine pumps are ‘Honda’ high output units.
- All booms have strong break-back devices in 4 widths (1.5, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 metres) for electric pumps
- Wider booms with full floatation (6.0, 8.0, 10.0, and 12.0 metres) for higher output petrol engine pumps.
- Spraylines are made of plastic or stainless steel. Other boom metalwork is electroplated to resist corrosion.
- Booms can be quickly adjusted for correct nozzle to target height.
- OBS640S model – 9.0 litre per minute pump @ 3 bar – boom options OBS101 1.5metre boom/3 nozzles - OBS102 2.0m boom/4 nozzles or OBS104 3.0metre/6 nozzles
- OBS690S model – 9.0 litre per minute pump complete with full pressure control system @ 3 bar – boom options as above.
All Logic booms come with one end hedgerow nozzle as standard. A hand-lance with up to 15metres of hose is available fitted on a hose reel or on a wrap around bracket. A 60 litre front tank can be added to either of the above models.
Note: - all 60 Ltr sprayers require AE500/AE00L wiring harness - to fit any boom or hose reel option on the OBS60 range you will require option OBS601 -hose reel/boom bracket